Lightweight “Cloud SDK” scalable to unlimited number of users
Secure, fast and scalable underlying cloud API. Can be used on any platform.
- Standard HTTP API with JSON response format and OAuth authentication pipeline
- Detailed documentation and web-based samples available: https://api.avatarsdk.com.
- Suitable for websites and desktop/mobile applications. Way to go if there’s no native plugin for your favorite platform yet.
Native iOS/macOS framework with Swift interface.
- All Avatar API functionality implemented with native iOS toolset, no 3rd party game engines required
- OAuth, HTTP requests, unzip and 3D mesh reader written in Swift
- Fast SceneKit viewer component that allows you to embed 3D avatars into any app
- Documentation and samples provided
- Works on any modern iOS version, from iOS11 to iOS15
- Compatible with Apple ARKit
Plug-n-play solution for Unity developers. Works on majority of platforms supported by Unity. Easy to use asynchronous C# interface for all cloud API functions.
- Convenient C# classes wrapping all Web API functionality, including authentication, avatar generation and data transfer
- Unzip and fast 3D mesh reader allow you to display 3D heads in a scene in a couple of function calls
- Well documented samples showcasing all available functionality
- Works on mobile platforms (iOS and Android), compatible with Apple ARKit
- Ready for VR & AR use
Avatar SDK UE Plugin contains a set of tools for convenient usage of Avatar SDK Web API in Unreal Engine applications. More details are available in our blog post.
- Sample UE4 project that showcases basic avatar generation workflow (from selfie uploading to rendering 3D head in a scene)
- All of the plugin’s functionality is available in Blueprints and C++
- OAuth, HTTP requests, unzip, and 3D mesh reader implemented in C++
- Currently supports Head and FitPerson pipelines
- Works on Windows, macOS, and Android
Haven’t found your favorite platform? Please let us know what integrations and features you miss the most at email@example.com.